1. USER INFORMATION
Who is the controller of your personal data?
IBIZA BEST CAR PITIUSAS S.L. is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER's personal data and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018 , of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user The operations foreseen to perform the treatment are:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers, with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- Carry out market studies and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available to them on the website of the CONTROLLER.
- Send the online newsletter on news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why can we treat your personal data?
Because the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
With the consent of the USER:
Sending of commercial communications and the informative bulletin.
Due to the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE: to carry out market studies, statistical analysis, etc. and process orders, applications, etc. at the USER's request.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the end of the treatment or there are legal requirements that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary for this, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Who do we provide your personal information to?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the CONTROLLER has signed the confidentiality and data manager contracts. processing required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
- The rights that the USER attends are:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
IBIZA BEST CAR PITIUSAS S.L.. Avda. Pere Matutes Noguera 105, - 07800 Ibiza (Illes Balears). E-mail: email@example.com
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE
The USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them. The RESPONSIBLE informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through IBIZA BEST CAR PITIUSAS S.L. Avda. Pere Matutes Noguera 105, - 07800 Ibiza (Illes Balears). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org